Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm sorry.

I really am. I haven't been constantly blogging and I'm sure that I'm not that interesting when I don't blog at all.

So I'll give you a taste of my next project. I just need to run to the fabric store once more for some more fabric.

So, here it is:


IMG_0917

Picture from Cluck Cluck Sew

This little beauty, the Double Hourglass Quilt is my next attempt at craftyness.

Allison from Cluck Cluck Sew has an awesome tutorial for this quilt on her blog. It is the easiest pattern ever and I'm stoked to try it out.

I have some really cute fabric I plan on using for the quilt, it's Recess by American Jane

So, this is technically my first quilt, and to be honest, I'm kind of scared. Any tips?

OH! And I promise that I'll be better at blogging in the future... possibly more giveaways?

No comments:

Post a Comment