Monday, April 12, 2010

Life is Crazy

Yeah... Have you seen the date of my last post?  I just barely did.  That just proves that life is CUH-RAY-ZEE.  CRAZY.

Well, besides that...  I just got back from sunny California.  Boy, oh boy did I love that place.  OH, you want to see some pictures?  Okay.

This is me and my best buddy Dale.  Not to be confused with Chip.


I am just SOOO excited.  Or crazy.  You choose.


Our neighbors went with us to Disneyland.  So to answer your question, no I do not take pictures of any random children at joyful places.  That would be creepy.


Some cool tiki heads, or masks, whatever you would like to call them.  I was bored while a few members of our party were relieving themselves, if you know what I mean... :)


Even the trash cans are cool at the Happiest Place on Earth.  (And yes, I did take a picture of each different type of trash can they had.  This was not the only one.)


This is where I get ALL of my Magic Carpets, brass and silk.  Or brass silk.  That's what I thought it was the first time I saw the sign.  What would that even be????


And who can forget the Disneyland main train station???  Not me!  It's so pretty...


Lastly, an image from the beach.  Sorry about the horrible quality, but there were a lot of weird people standing close to the sign, this was as close as I dared to get (and I was on the closest zoom my camera had.)  I just thought it was a funny sign.

Well, that's just about it.  Except for I have a few videos which I cannot figure out how to upload.
Does anyone know how to upload videos on the new blogger layout?  I cannot for the life of me figure out.

Well, Toodles!  And here's to hoping I'll blog more in the future!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! And I like the bar sign. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! that first pic was the same day that you saw me!! i bet that was your favorite day huh?

    ReplyDelete