Monday, October 4, 2010

Autumn. Fall. Wonderful.

Dear Fall,
Thank you for finally showing up.  I missed you.  I'm glad summer is over.  Now we can get on with real excitement.  I look forward to once again admiring your beauties and renewing our friendship.  
Love,
Tacie

P.S.  If you'll bring the gorgeous colors, I'll bring the pumpkin pie.  Deal.

Maybe it's the temperature and the crisp autumn air, or the fact that it's hoodie season again.  Perhaps it's the smell of fall, the sound of crunching leaves, or the promise of a pumpkin pie not too far ahead.  October brings a certain pleasure to my senses no other month will ever be able to compare with.  Pumpkin patches, corn mazes, carmel apples, halloween, I cannot think of one bad thing about fall.





Gorgeous.  And much more appealing than the AP European History textbook that I really should be reading right now.  Yup, sure is.

No comments:

Post a Comment