Saturday, January 9, 2010

Button, Button

My wonderful Grandmother has this rad old mustard jar (it was like a gallon jar... in my opinion: Awesome that ANYONE would have that much) full of buttons. I swear, it was full to the max. Well, I needed one button for a small project I'm working on and I ended up taking a few more than planned. Only a small handful but I can see many more trips to acquire more buttons there.
The button with the buildings on it (very front) is my favorite. I love it and the intricate details worked into the small space.
Like I said, only a few, but still amazing in my opinion. I can see many projects coming up which will have one of these beauties on it. :)

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! THOSE BUTTONS ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music is John Schmidt, Homecoming!! Its sad that I know that...

    ReplyDelete