Monday, February 15, 2010

Look!! I feel all techie!


I finally made a button for my blog!  -------------------------------------------------->

So, if you want to show your support, and help more people find out about my blog, put it on yours!

All you have to do is:


  • Highlight the code in the box and copy it  (Click file, then Copy)
  • Open the 'customize' page of your blog
  • Click: 'add a gadget'
  • Then paste the copied code into the text box
  • Click Save and enjoy my button's presence on your blog!
If you want to make your own button, check out theses links:

For the image:  here
For the scroll box:  here
To alter your code:  here or here (The first link is why you do it, the second will do it for you)

FYI:  It's really helpful if you read the instructions first.  I know from experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment