Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shrinky Dinks

I {heart} Shrinky Dinks!  (If you don't know what a Shrinky Dink is, click on the link and view the awesomeness!)

Well, for a Chemistry project, we had to make something out of a Shrinky Dink.  My genius idea was to make a ring.  I'm sure there are plenty of people who came up with this very same idea, and I'm sorry, you can take the credit for my inspiration if you would like it.  I doubt I was the first!

What?  You want to see pictures?  Okay!










Yes, I do know these aren't rings, but I made these too, out of polymer clay.

Oh, and once I get some more shrinky dinks, I'll be posting my 1st tutorial!  :)  I sound kinda stupid saying that...  And I guess I could do a tute for the earrings too.  Leave a comment if you want one!

Well, I'm going to go study for chemistry, so have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. you should totally and completely show me how to do those!! while we eat our naan maybe... and the rose things are GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete