11 goals for '11
- Wake up earlier on the weekends. Maybe this way I'll be able to actually accomplish something on Saturdays.
- Stay more organized. I love having a clean room, but it's a struggle for me to keep it clean longer than a week. Let's try for at least two, yes? Yes.
- Less computer time, more non-procrastinating time. This is a huge goal for me, seeing as how I am the biggest procrastinator on the planet. This list you're reading right now? Also procrastination. YUP!
- Become better friends with my brother. Why the shocked face? I want a better relationship with my brother, and become better friends before he goes on his mission.
- Write in my journal more. If you were to read my journal right now, you might see one entry for every month. Maybe.
- Read 11 Classic novels. I'm not talking Pride and Prejudice or A Christmas Carol, real classics that I normally struggle to get through. Wish me luck!
- Learn to play the accordion. Yes, you did read that correctly. The accordion. I've wanted to for a while, I just haven't actually done it. Just, you wait, by December I'll be serenading you with my inspiring talent.
- Be optimistic. I'm not saying I'm the most pessimistic person on the planet, but I'm definitely not the most jubilant, that's for sure!
- Save money. I'm definitely not good at saving money, so I'm going to save, not spend. I just have to remind myself of that every time I see a really cute pair of shoes or want a new book.
- Be more daring and adventurous. No more quiet, scared fearful of what others think. I'm ready to take a chance on something and have a possibility of it not turning out so well.
- Be satisfied with what I have. No lie, this one's going to be hard. Everyone I know wants something more than they've got, so my goal is to make the best of what I have.
So, that's my list for this year, how about yours?