I have one more day of school.
O. N. E.
This little tidbit of information is better than the sun shining all day long for once (Which hasn't happened in a very long time.)
Since approximately five months ago, a lot has gone on. A lot.
Well, let see I:
- Took my 1st AP Test. Ever. It sucked.
- Went on my 1st date. Ever. It rocked.
- Went on my 2nd date. It rocked too.
- Passed all of my classes (And with a little persuasion of one or two teachers I'll have a 4.0!)
- Became horribly addicted to naps.
- Became even more of a procrastinator. :)
- And more, but I can't exactly think about it right now... So onto pictures!
And since I'm lazy and I really don't want to scan a picture onto my computer, I've only got pictures from the second date. But it was a blast, so here ya go.
Meet Trevin. He's pretty Freaking Hilarious. And he makes a great date.
Meet my Morp (Backwards Prom) Group. We pretty much had a party.
Meet Bronwen, my AP Euro Textbook buddy. (P.S. This class is over!) We pretty much had a party there too. Oh, and Audrey's arm there in the left.
Well, that's it for probably another 5 months... Which might not be so much of an exaggeration...