Friday, October 2, 2009

Let's go on a Picnik!


Sorry about the annoying spot on this one, I didn't notice it when I took the picture... Darn it.



There's this awesome website called Picnik, also known as the coolest picture editing website known to man. Well, at least known to me. (You are entitled to your own opinion.)

So, this amazing website lets you do tons of stuff, so much I could never hope to write it all down. Best part is: it's FREE! (There are only a few things you can't do with a free account, but still, it's free.)

Take a look at these. Not something I could do by myself, seeing as how I don't own any form of Photoshop, nor do I know how to work it if I did own said program.

So, go check it out! I know you want to!

One last thing, do you like the new font, or should I just stick with the old one?

1 comment:

  1. I love picnik! I use it all the time!! :D

    Stick with the old font. It's bigger and easier for dummies like me to read. ;)

    ReplyDelete