Monday, June 28, 2010

How does Egypt Sound to You?

Well, it sounds pretty amazing to me, that's why I'm going there.  Just look at it:

Greece too:



And how about France?



Italy too:

Palermo Italy

How about some Colosseum?



And we'll round off our trip with Finland:


Photo: Finland

Okay, so maybe I'm not going anywhere right now.  But let me tell you that I fully intend to travel the world. You name it, I'll go there.  Egypt, France, South Africa, Mali, Spain, Germany, Poland, Greece, Guatemala, Costa Rica.  Oh, and FYI: I'm going to be rich too.  I have to be to go everywhere, don't I?

But until the money comes pouring in, if you happen to go on a vacation to some amazing place, actually, if you go anywhere that they sell postcards, pick me up one, will you?  I'll even reimburse you for the cost of the postcard and the postage.  I'm not joking.  And if you do?  You will win my undying gratitude and love.  I really am serious.  This serious:

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan Tacie.
    Of all the places I have traveled I think China was my favorite. Put it on your list.
    I posted a tutorial I think you would love today on my blog.
    Readysetplan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete