Monday, June 21, 2010

Piano Lessons by Yours Truly

Yes, that's right, you're in for a treat if you live in or near PROVO, UT!!!  I'm teaching piano lessons now!  If your child would like to take (beginner to intermediate) piano lessons, contact me!  Leave a comment with your name and email address, or email me at

ducksgoquack3@hotmail.com

General Info:
  • One hour lesson- $10/hour
  • I have a pretty free schedule, so don't worry about the time.
  • I have been playing piano for about 9 years.
  • I LOVE kids.  I try to make lessons fun and enjoyable, and your child will learn tons!


Feel free to contact me, I'm usually pretty good at checking my email.  I would love to hear from you!


2 comments:

  1. How early would you start kids? Like 1st or 2nd grade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Dude! creativity and humor work best in music and teaching piano. As a music teacher, you will need to ensure that they always come with creative and innovative resources for teaching piano! Keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete