Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Soul is Happy

zzzrain

I absolutely, positively, without a doubt love the rain.  I absolutely, positively, without a doubt times about ten million love thunder and lightning with rain.  There is just something about the smell, the looming dark clouds and the anticipation that builds before the first crack of lightning and as the storm progresses you become surrounded by the tempest and the thunder grows louder and louder, and, well you get it.  I love it.

Yesterday, I told my mother that is should rain.  Thunder and lightning included.  She snorted at me and said, "That's not gonna happen!"

So when it started raining today, I was satisfied.  I love it when she's wrong.  (At least about things like that.)  So, as earlier stated:  My soul is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment